See the complete list of winners here.
- $21,500 Grand Prize Drawing
- Maximum 4,000 Tickets Sold
- $100 per ticket* (nontax-deductible donation)
- 100 Guaranteed Prizes in All
- Tickets are on sale August 1, 2017–February 1, 2018
- Proceeds benefit Saint Francis Healthcare System Foundation GoNoodle Children’s Fund
*Tickets are only available for purchase by Missouri Residents Only.
Purchase tickets by clicking HERE and selecting The Friends Gala 2018 Mega Cash Raffle in the Event drop down. Saint Francis employees should contact the Foundation office to purchase a ticket via payroll deduction.
A full list of ticketholders is available here.
2018 Mega Cash Raffle Prizes
Note: prizes are adjusted based on total number of tickets sold.
Grand Prizes Include:
- First Prize: $21,500 (Winner: Francie Landewee)
- Second Prize: $7,500 (Winner: Cape Radiology Group)
- Third Prize: $3,300 (Winner: Christina Rogers)
Grand Prize winners will be announced during the third annual Friends Gala on Saturday, March 3, 2018. Winners need not be present to win.
Second Chance Cash Prizes Include:
- $2,500 – 3 Winners
- $1,000 – 10 Winners
- $500 – 21 Winners
- $250 – 26 Winners
- $100 – 30 Winners
Second Chance Cash Prize winners will be announced on Facebook Live on Friday, March 9, 2018, between Noon–1 pm. Winners need not be present to win.
Friends Friday Drawings:
- $500 – 1 Winner
Friends Friday winners will be announced on Facebook Live on February 2, 9, 16, 23 and March 2, 2018, between Noon–1 pm. (One winner is selected on each of the five Fridays.) Winners need not be present to win. (Winners, $150 each: Malinda Milam, Janet Esicar, Cape Radiology Group, Garrett Ozbun and Shawn Patterson)
Super Early Bird Drawing:
- $5,000 – 2 Winners (Winners, $5,000 each: Raelenna Ferguson and Chris Mackinnon)
The Super Early Bird prize drawing deadline is 4 pm on Thursday, November 30, 2017. Super Early Bird winners will be announced on Facebook Live on Friday, December 1, 2017, between Noon–1pm.
If the Saint Francis Healthcare System Foundation does not sell 4,000 tickets by noon on February 1, 2018, all prize drawings will be split 50/50. This means that all receipts will be allocated to prize categories prorata pursuant to a formula determined by Saint Francis in its sole discretion and St. Francis will receive 50 percent of the receipts.